Every year, lakhs of vacancies announce for Railway Board jobs. Currently, Indian Railways is announcing vacancies. You can find a list of RRB Recruitment vacancies presently available and soon to be released on this page. Vacancies with RRBs generally advertise in a weekly newspaper published by the government of India called Employment News Paper. For government jobs, you can apply here.
In India, for the recruitment of a Vice-Chairman, a Judicial Member, and a Technical Member. Moreover, the Ministry of Railways invites applications from qualified candidates. Application deadlines for 2021 are 18 October and 18 November. It is a great place to apply to Sarkari jobs, private jobs, and fresher jobs.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Vice Chairman (Judicial)||02|
|Vice Chairman (Technical)||02|
In India, you have the option of applying for many different jobs, including:
- Job opportunities with the government
- Job opportunities for 10th grade students
- Jobs available to 12th-graders
- Careers as an engineer
- Job opportunities for Sarkari
- Positions with the PSC
- Become a police officer
- The SSC offers jobs
- Positions available in the faculty
- College and university jobs.
Those seeking job vacancies in India are in the right place. Vacancies for Registrars are being advertised by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. These vacancies will fill on a deputation basis. If interested, please submit your resume within the time of advertisement.
Also Apply: Apply Online For BIRAC Recruitment 2021
Conditions of appointment of the candidate. Such as qualifications, eligibility, and salary. The Tribunal Reforms Act 2021/Tribunal Rules 2021 will govern the proceedings.
- Maximum age of 56 years is allowed as of the closing date.
- The age relaxation is under the rules of the Government of India.
- 18400 – 500 – 22400/-, as calculated by the 7th Central Pay Commission
- State Government High Court officers of the Central Government (including the Railways).
- We are maintaining a regular schedule of analogous posts.
- Law graduate.
- Experience relevant to the role of 10 years or more
How to Apply:
Eligible officials must fill out application forms. Send completed applications to Mr. Shiv Nath Jha. Railway Board, Rail Bhawan, Room 211 (A). Documents will be mailed within 60 days to New Delhi – 110001. The post will be dispatched at the end of November 2021.