BIRAC Recruitment 2021: BIRAC is inviting applications for the position of Manager online. Officers in information technology, finance, and accounts are welcome to apply. DGM, Administrator, Manager, Officer Jobs in BIRAC for 2021. Jobseekers looking for biotechnology jobs have good news to cheer it.
Usually, if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, Bachelor’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council jobs are available to you. Candidates can also apply through BIRAC Recruitment. The latest job notification for DGM, Administrative Officer, Manager, and Officer jobs release by BIRAC. Visit the website to see it. To apply online, please visit this website:
- Job openings
- Qualifying educational background
- Procedures for applying
- Payment of application fees
- Process of selecting candidates
- Application deadline for online applications.
- This organization assists the biotechnology industry in research and development.
|Job Name||No of Vacancy|
|Manager – Information Technology||01|
|Officer – Finance and Accounts||01|
Find all Government Jobs in India and get the latest information about BIRAC immediately on BIRAC Bharti 2021. Apply as soon as possible for the BIRAC Bharti 2021 Government Jobs notification. Check out the complete advertisement before submitting your online application. The latest biotechnology industry recruitment opportunities. Job vacancies for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council Guardian. Additional details give below.
- Manager of administrative affairs
- Application Form for Recruitment of Officers
- Qualifying Education
- Attendance Card
- Examination schedule
- Limit of 18 years
- Choosing a candidate
- Examination in writing
- Application Fees for Efficiency Examinations.
- IT Manager: 38 years or more
- Officer – Financial & Accounting: Maximum 30 years
- The salary range is from 60,000/- to 1,70,000/-.
- Officers – F&A: $40-$120,000
- Information Technology Manager: B.S. (CS/IT) or B.E. (CSE) with a Master’s degree.
- Officer – Finance & Accounting: Chartered Accountant. Experience of at least two years.
- Test by writing
- A test of efficiency
- Verification of documents
- A list of merits
- The interview
- Certificate of completion of education
- So, Identification Cards Voter identification cards, Aadhar cards, driving licenses, PAN cards, etc.
- Certificate of citizenship
- A certificate of residence
- Certificate of date of birth
- Photo of yourself as a passport
- Certificate of employment
- Documents of Other Types
How to Apply
Candidates should apply online via BIRAC’s website if they meet the eligibility requirements. Submissions must be received by November 21, 2021.