Table of Contents
Security analytics software provider Cognate is the global leader. Over 100 countries utilize our solutions to run their governments and businesses. Identifying, neutralizing, preventing national security, cybersecurity threats, and business continuity is vital.
It is essential that you are passionate about giving excellent customer service, strive to provide the highest level of support, and have a taste for solving complex, technical issues. If you are a self-starter with a passion for learning and applying expertise/knowledge to solve customers’ cybersecurity challenges, this may be the job for you!
Our IT team in Israel is looking for a passionate and exceptional IT Helpdesk Representative. We are happy you are curious – because you’ve read this far, so we know you’re interested.
- Curious by nature
- We thrive when we solve the toughest security problems
- Interested in growing and contributing to a unique opportunity
- A rewarding and exciting work environment
- If so, we’d love to meet you
How You Make An Impact
- Maintaining the Microsoft environment by installing, configuring, and supporting it
- Instances and requests of clients are to be troubleshot and supported.
- Supports smartphones, printers, IP telephony, and other IT accessories.
- IT industry experience of at least two years is required
- Benefits of service now
- MCITP / MCSA – Advantages
- Strong knowledge of Windows environments
- Solving problems and troubleshooting skills are essential
- Virtualization platform familiarity with VMware
- The procedure writing process
- Reporting and procedure writing skills
- Clearance from the MOD – advantage
- Flexible working hours and ability to work in shifts
- An emphasis on service
- Relationships with others
Here’s Why Cognyte Is Perfect For You
It’s our passion for innovation, values and commitment to the wider world that drives our business. We are looking for the brightest minds in the world to blaze new trails and create innovative ideas.
- Interested? Fill out an application.
- Pay range not available
- The salary information for this position is currently unavailable.
Describe Your Knowledge And Skills
- Good command of English
- Face-to-face customer service orientation and experience
- A working knowledge of multiple operating systems, including Unix based (Server) and Windows platforms, is required
- A thorough understanding of how internetwork is required HTML, DNS
- Familiarity with security products is a big advantage.
- Interested in learning new technologies, able to self-learn
- The ability to do anything and the ability to think positively