Table of Contents
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 invites applications for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. You can apply online. From 23rd August 2021, eligible candidates can apply online through the AP Post GDS Online Portal. Online applications must be submitted by 22nd September 2021.
UPC declared 4264 posts in GDS. Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 is open to interested candidates. Moreover, the following information provides complete information about job vacancies, education requirements, and application fees. Applying information is also available. The following instructions should be followed by candidates applying for GDS jobs at the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle.
|Name of Post||Vacancy Posts||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Branch Postmaster, |
Assistant Branch Postmaster,
UP Post Office Recruitment Age Limit:
- As of 23rd August 2021, the minimum age is 18, and the maximum period is 40.
- SC, ST, and OBC have age relaxations of five years, three years, and ten years respectively.
- Pay scale: *10K / * 12K per month.
So, education qualification of a Secondary School Examination pass certificate with pass marks in Mathematics. English shall be the minimum educational qualification for all Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Local language knowledge is required Hindi. Applicants must study the local language until at least the 10th grade.
Basic Computer Training:
Candidates must have computer knowledge. Candidate’s education may include studies in:
- The matriculation
- class XII
- In any other course, a basic computer knowledge certificate not requires.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
- Adequate means of Livelihood.
- Based on marks from the 10th grade.
- Higher education qualifications weighed.
Only the marks from approved Boards in the 10th standards aggregated in percentages with an accuracy of 4 decimals consider for selection.
The marks list of candidates with both marks and grades must only use when applying. When a candidate submits his application with rates alone, it is disqualifying.
- A fee of * 100/- is required for the category OC/OBC/EWS Male applicant.
- There will be no fees for women or transgender applicants, SC/ST candidates, or those with disabilities.
- Online payments can also be made through credit cards, debit cards, or
- Fees can also be paid through internet banking, credit, or debit cards.
How to Apply:
- The latest registration date for eligible candidates is 23rd August 2021.
- A candidate is allowed to register only once.
- Apply your online application by Tuesday, Sep 22, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the qualification for a post office?
- Eighth Pass, Tenth Pass, Twelve Pass, SSC, SSLC, and High School Graduate
- Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Academic degree
What is a GDS job in a post office?
Posts are collected, packaged, and distributed by Dak Sevaks. Postmasters and assistant postmasters are responsible for handling these distributions.
What are the Important Dates of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
- Date for registering and paying fees: 23/08/2021
- The end date for registering and submitting fees is September 22, 2021
- Submission of applications online starts on 23/08/2021
- End date for online applications: September 22, 2021