IIT Hyderabad invites Indian nationals to apply for the following positions:
- The officer
- An engineer
- The work of technician and assistant.
You have until 11th October 2021 to submit your online application. Hyderabad is one of the new generations of Indian technology institutes. Furthermore, the Indian government established the IITs. There is no other institution in the world like the IITH. Innovation and research are the foundations of IITH.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Junior Psychological Counsellor||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Multi Skill Assistant Grade 1 (Electrical)||01|
|Junior Medical Officer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02|
- 45 years experience as an Executive Engineer
- A senior technical supervisor with 45 years of experience
- A medical officer who is 45 years old is a junior medical officer
- 40 Years as a Junior Psychological Counselor
- The Junior Engineer has 35 years of experience
- The age of the junior engineer is 35 years old
- Superintendent of Technical Services: 40 years
- Technical Assistant: 35 years of age
- 30 years experience as a Multi Skill Assistant Grade 1
- Level 11: 67700 – 208700/- for Executive Engineer
- Level 10 – 177500/- for Senior Technical Superintendent
- The junior medical officer will earn 56100 – 177500/- each year
- A Junior Psychologist is paid between 47600 and 151100/per month
- A Junior Engineer is eligible to earn up to 112400/- at Level 06
- A junior engineer is paid between 35400 and 112400 per month
- The Technical Supervisor will be paid a salary between 47600 and 151100/- as shown in the table below.
- Level 3 * 21700 – 69100/- Junior Technician
- A multi-skill assistant has a grade of 1 and earns 18000 – 56900 per month.
- Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Technology in Engineering graduate.
- M.E. Engineering graduate with a Master’s degree.
- Degree in medicine from an MBBS program.
- Graduate in psychology with a master’s degree.
- Taking a trade test
- The skill test
- Writing a test
- Testing one’s proficiency
- ₹ 500/- per posting.
- Fee-free status is granted by the Department of Agriculture to women, Scheduled Tribes, disabled persons, extraordinary women, and disabled persons.
- Online payment of the fee is required.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted via the website staff.recruitment.with.ac.in by eligible and interested candidates. Online applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on 11/10/2021.
You can find below instructions for applying for a position as a faculty member at IIT Hyderabad. In this way, you will be able to complete the online application with confidence. There is a link on this page that allows you to apply for faculty positions at IIT Hyderabad.
General Instructions to The Candidates
- There is no other way to apply than through the Internet. We no longer accept applications submitted offline.
- To ensure your application is complete, you must attach all the relevant certificates/documents as instructed in the instructions provided.
- If a mistake occurs in the selection process, the Institute may withdraw, cancel, or modify any communications sent to candidates.
- People working for Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, and Semi-Governments will be required to present their NOC at the time of interview as the applications are to be submitted online.