About The Job
Google develops innovative products, services, and technologies. Google People Services aims to provide a wonderful experience for:
- The past
- At present
- Googlers of the future.
To achieve amazing performance goals, you will motivate and lead a team of direct reports. Business strategies will be developed in close collaboration with your executive management team.
Using your strong communication abilities, you will communicate rich, meaningful stories to influence decisions. The organization will benefit from your strong relationships. Managing team members, peers, and key leaders to deliver results for your team, the department, and your clients.
Senior Recruiting Lead Job
You will be responsible for supporting the Cloud Tech teams across the region and working closely with EMEA Cloud Technical leaders. Google’s leadership team will look to you for guidance as an advisor on Google Cloud. Provides advice about the talent market outside of the company. In order for Google to succeed in the long-term, people strategy will be successful.
People Operations teams just can’t settle for good enough. Google attracts and provides programs to support the world’s most innovative people. Recruitment:
- Googler of the future
- Enhancing our core programs
- Talent development
We’re always looking for ways to make Googlers’ lives a little more fun. Human resources are being reinvented using data-driven approaches. The following will be possible:
- Options are available in more ways
- Easily accessible
- The inclusive nature of our hiring at Google
- The retention rate
- Practices that promote inclusion.
- Leading, motivating, and supporting a recruiting leadership team and an organization of recruiters and sourcers for delivering on hiring goals and increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Provide consistent communication and customer service while supporting the Cloud Tech leaders.
- Develop people strategies with the leadership team from Cloud Partner Operations.
- Build partnerships to assure the successful execution of Cloud Tech deliverables.
- To ensure results for DEI strategies across all Cloud Tech teams, collaborating with stakeholders.
- Experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Technical staffing, recruiting, human resources, or consulting experience.
- Manage cross-functional and customer-facing teams.
- A track record of managing talent and people initiatives across organizations.
- An experience in management.
- Experience leading a talent organization, solving complex problems, and executing creative strategies.
- Maintaining a positive working environment while developing teams and maximizing performance.
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel