Table of Contents
In our award-winning portfolio of cybersecurity solutions, our people are the key to success. Our success depends on customer satisfaction. We deliver meaningful innovation through:
Joining our team offers many exciting opportunities in all functions.
The Proofpoint Group is seeking a Solutions Architect with experience in the Information Protection space to work on:
- Enterprise DLP
- SaaS Protection
- Remote browser isolation
- Inside threat solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout EMEA and APJ.
In addition to interacting with CIOs/CISOs in large enterprises. This role interacts with technical security staff both for current and prospective clients in terms of market share and product footprints in this market. Our aggressive strategy will be greatly enhanced by this individual.
In Your Day-To-Day Life
- You will engage with current and prospective Proofpoint customers verbally, via telephone, or via video conferencing.
- Support both direct and channel sales teams with technical pre-sales support throughout international markets
- You are continuously reliant on your expertise throughout the sales cycle. Build rapport, trust, and credibility with them
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical discovery meetings to ensure each engagement is well-crafted
- Conduct live demonstrations of Proof of Concepts and product evaluations in customer environments
- In this role, you will work closely with the Product Management, Marketing, and Product Development teams to keep our solutions at the forefront.
- Information protection and other security aspects will become your specialty. You will keep a close eye on the threat landscape. Continually watch out for the bad guys.
Also Apply: System Administrator Jobs In Israel
What You Contribute To The Team
- Delivering complex security solutions to enterprise accounts as a Sales or Systems Engineer
- Experience with Information Protection technologies such as DLP, CASB, SAAS, and IAAS, Classification, Insider threat, and web isolation
- Technical expertise and hands-on experience with multiple technologies for security such as NetSkope, McAfee, Symantec, Forcepoint CASB, Zscaler, or similar tools
- Knowledge of the topology of networks and TCP/IP protocols.
- Working knowledge of advanced malware detection, SIEM tools, and investigation techniques
- Ability to present technical information both verbally and in writing
- Organizes details and pays attention to processes
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team
- English and Hebrew language fluency
- 25% travel flexibility
- You enjoy helping people solve their problems and working with them.
- Basic understanding of Web Proxy, ZTNA
- CISSP, CIPP/EU, and other security certifications
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science