A contract-based way of appointing assistant coaches. The Sports Authority of India invites applications from interested candidates in the prescribed format. There is a deadline of 10th October 2021 for submitting applications.
India Sports Authority has announced its intent to appoint assistant coaches for a period of four years. Up to 60 years of extension grant subject to yearly performance reviews. The official website offers online applications for eligible candidates. SAI will not accept applications submitted via any other mode and will summarily reject them.
An oral test will be used to assess discipline-specific knowledge as part of the interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be chosen based on criteria that are approved.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Sports Authority of India Jobs
Assistant Coaches will be selected for a one-year contract, which is drawing up for consideration. Coaches inducted as Assistants will be expected to devote all of their time to coaching. It is therefore advisable that only those candidates apply who can save full time to coaching. Various training/orientation programmes might be required in short/medium term.
Maximum age: at the time of application, 40 years old.
Scale of Pay: 41,420 to 112,400 per month
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Fencing – 13
- Football – 10
- Gymnastics – 6
- Shooting – 3
- Swimming – 7
- Boxing – 13
- Cycling – 13
- Softball – 1,
- Karate – 4
- Athletics – 20
- Sepak Takraw – 5
- Basketball – 6
- Kayaking & Canoeing – 6
- Kabaddi – 5
- Wushu – 6.
- Taekwondo – 6
- Table Tennis – 7
- Volleyball – 6
- Archery – 13
- Wrestling – 13
- Weightlifting – 13
- Kho-Kho – 2
- Rowing – 13
- Handball – 3
- Hockey – 13
- Judo – 13
Apply Also: How to Apply Online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 in India
- Any recognized Indian/foreign university that offers a Diploma in Coaching.
- Participation in the Olympics and international competitions.
- Honored with the Dronacharya Award.
- Part I Achievements, Experience, and Education (70 Marks)
- The interview (Part – II) is worth 30 marks
How to Apply
- From 27th August 2021, interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SAI official website.
- Application forms must be submitted by 5:00 PM on 10-10-2021.