Table of Contents
AnyVision is an AI company that creates solutions designed for the real world based on scientific and engineering principles. A global client base and global deployments are available. Among the fields in which we are recognized as leaders are:
- Recognition of objects
- Detection of objects
- Tracking visual targets
A variety of work situations are available at AnyVision.
Company and Job Insights
Type of job: Part-time
Job Title: Support Engineer
Industries: Aerospace & Defense
No. Employees: 201 to 500 Employees
You Describe Yourself As:
Dedicated to people, fully independent, good at communicating in all forms. Strongly technical with a natural problem-solving ability. Expert in solving complex problems with a strong focus on details. Adapt to pressure and multitask effectively. Communication skills and presentation abilities are excellent. A good communicator whose ability to read and write is both strong and balanced
You Will Learn The Following Things:
- Part-time position (50%), working with our customers and using the best and most interesting technologies in the industry.
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting both their business and technological needs.
- Maintain the application by installing, configuring, administering, and configuring it.
- We provide training on how to maximize performance by introducing best practices, useful features, and best practices.
- Assist our technical support team in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues. Taking a replica of the client’s environment and solving network problems as necessary.
Support Engineer Job Requirements:
- AIT System Engineer/Administrator with at least 2 years of experience.
- A technical role that involves customer interaction such as integration engineer was previously yours.
- Experience in IT system engineering of at least two years.
- Experience with Linux or Unix for at least two years.
As Well As:
- Bachelor’s degree is in science group.
- The experience must be in a relevant field of software, such as Computer Science or Engineering.
- The Docker/Kubernetes concept is well known to you.
- Python and Ansible are your programming languages.
- Scripting in Bash is familiar to you.
- SQL basics and understanding Database Architecture are important for you.
- Ticketing systems are familiar to you, e.g. The SalesForce platform.
- Cloud-based services and technology environments are both familiar to you.
- Traffic and parking problems are nonexistent.
- Budget for breakfasts and lunches.
- You will be part of a fast-paced international startup that represents enterprise clients.
Support Engineer Job Location: