As part of our I.T. team, you will work full time from Sunday to Thursday. The company has five employees who work overtime when necessary. An aptitude for learning, an ability to solve problems enthusiastically, and good knowledge is essential. Furthermore, you should be familiar with the financial systems that the organization uses.
- Five employees integrated into one team in System Administrator job.
- Solving various problems faced by the employees of the company
- So, maintenance of complex information systems and user infrastructure for the various companies within the group.
- Project management in the fields of communication, storage, virtualization, and infrastructure.
- The organization works with various financial systems. So, you must become familiar with them.
- Weekends and holidays, overtime when necessary. Full-time, Sundays-Thursdays.
- Candidates must have experience in the same field for at least three years.
- The ability to work in the capital markets financial world is a major advantage
- I.T. expertise is an advantage for those with knowledge of information security, a technological requirement.
- Providing high-quality services
- Ability to learn quickly
- So, management of all operational functions related to transactions, from deal structuring to funding release and operations due diligence.
- Ensure that all deals are properly controlled and approved
- Excel skills and knowledge of internal systems
A Personal Skill
- Strong work ethic and ability to both work independently and as part of a team
- Effective project management skills. Handling multiple tasks effectively under pressure while multitasking.
- Ability to think outside of the box, independent and creative
- A 51-200-employee company Size
- Established in 2012
- Public Company Type
- Hardware and Software Industry
- Information Technology Sector
TEL AVIV-JAFFA, Israel-based I.B.I Investment House Ltd, belongs to the Other Investment Pools and Funds sector. In 2014, I.B.I. Investment House Ltd had 426 employees at this location and generated a revenue of $130.03 million. A total of 47 companies are part of the corporate family of I.B.I. Investment House Ltd.