Learn how to unlock Samsung A10e bootloader by using this guide. Because the phone manufacturer locks the Bootloader for security reasons, it is best to unlock it first. This smartphone was recently released. The tutorial will teach you how to do the trick. It is best if you unlock the Bootloader first since the phone manufacturer locks it for security reasons.
It is not recommended to attempt these steps on any other phone, as this could cause serious problems for your smartphone.
Note: Your Samsung Galaxy A10e phone must have its Bootloader unlocked to install Root, Custom Recovery, or any other Custom ROM. It is the complete guide.
How To Unlock Samsung A10e Bootloader
Let’s take an overview of the key specs for the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
- The display on this phone is 5.8 inches HD.
- Exynos 784 is the processor used in the Samsung Galaxy A10e. It has an Octa-core processor.
- One UI will be added to Android 9.0
- In addition, it has 32GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM.
- There is a Single Rear-facing camera with 8 MP and a Selfie Camera of 5 MP concerning the Camera.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e features a Non-removable 3000mAh lithium battery. It also supports a Fast Battery Charge.
What is BootloHow To Unlock Samsung A10e Bootloader
Unlock Bootloader means unlocking the lock on your smartphone. Some manufacturers of smartphones lock the Bootloader because of security concerns. The Bootloader can help your phone enter recovery mode, and it will not unlock your phone, and you cannot install or boot Custom ROMs.
After unlocking your Android, you can customize it. There are many benefits and disadvantages to unlocking your Bootloader. We will examine each one.
Samsung Galaxy A10e users can also install TWRP Recovery.
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Unlocking the Bootloader provides many benefits. Here are my top picks for unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e.
- After unlocking Bootloader, rooting your phone is easy.
- You can flash Custom ROMs or Recovery to your smartphone and get lots of customization for your smartphone.
- Flash software/firmware quickly to your device
Cons or Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader the Samsung Galaxy A10e?
Let’s talk about the Pros and Cons of Unlocking the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e.
- You will immediately void your phone warranty.
- Flashing files can cause your phone to brick.
- Unlocking your bootloader may result in you not receiving OTA updates.
- Some errors may occur when you use YouTube or the Google Play Store.
Let’s Unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A10e
Because Bootloader unlocks your device, it is essential to make a complete backup of all your data.
Make sure your Samsung Galaxy A10e is fully charged.
Samsung Galaxy A10e is the only phone that works with this method. Do not attempt this on any other smartphone, and you will end up bricking your phone.
Warning: The tutorials/guides in this blog have not been tested on every smartphone. Because the Unlocking process for each smartphone is nearly the same. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to your smartphone, and these methods are at your own risk.
We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to your smartphone, and these methods are at your own risk.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e
You can unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10e Bootloader with two different methods listed below. Sometimes, you might not see the necessary options on your device, so I’m showing you two methods.
A second method is an option in this case. There are no problems with this method.
It is a very simple method that doesn’t require a computer or laptop to complete the steps, and the device can do all of the steps.
- Back up the Android phone first.
- The Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone has Developer Options that can be enabled.
- Select Settings from your phone’s menu.
- On the screen, tap About Phone. Tap on Build Number seven times per second.
- Now, go back to your main Settings menu and scroll further down.
- Tap on the Developer Options to enable the OEM Unlock option.
- All done. Your Samsung Galaxy A10e can now be unlocked.
If the Samsung Galaxy A10e does not display the “OEM Unlock” option, you can use the following steps.
First, install Fastboot Drivers (ADB) and Setup ADB on your laptop/PC. Follow the steps below.
- Download ADB/Fastboot Tool
- Extract it and Run It
- Next, press Y/Yes to install Fastboot and ADB or N/No if you wish to skip.
- Please click Y/Yes if you are a current user.
- The option to install drivers or skip installing them can also be selected by pressing Y/Yes or N/No
- Continue Driver installation
- Use the original USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy A10e and PC
- You will find the ADB folder in the following location: C.adb.
- In the Address Bar, type “cmd”. Click OK to open CMD.
When all the above steps are complete, open the Command Window and type the commands below.
Press Enter to see a random string that indicates your phone successfully connected to the pc. Next, type in.
Fastboot OEM Unlock
Press Enter to unlock your Samsung Galaxy A10e bootloader. Next type
Restart your phone after the process is complete.
Congratulations Samsung Galaxy A10e's Bootloader has been unlocked successfully.
You can unlock the Samsung Galaxy A10e bootloader by following these steps. You can now use the Samsung Galaxy A10e to root an Android phone, install TWRP recovery, custom ROM, etc.
Using this guide, you can open the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A10e. Any questions? Tell us via the comment section. We will try to answer your questions in the shortest time possible.