The older models can be restarted by simply pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button of any model of iPhone mobile. The power off slider should appear on the screen when you want to turn the system off. Did you really Find out how to reset iPhone? Hard resets and soft resets are both possible.
Why Do You Need to Reset Your iPhone?
Resetting your iPhone is sometimes necessary for several reasons, such as to fix minor or major bugs. You can also reset your iPhone to erase all data before selling.
A reset option is available on any smartphone, including an iPhone. One is soft resetting and the other is hard resetting. Any iPhone model can be reset by following the steps below.
How to Soft Reset iPhone?
When the iPhone starts to give minor problems, this is the best option to choose. Resetting the iPhone will clear its memory, thus solving most minor issues. Small problems can result from buggy apps or bad applications that keep crashing.
For more Read Check:
By clearing the memory, you will be able to fix the problem. The iPhone is not deleted or removed of any information, apps, music, contacts, etc.
How to Hard Reset iPhone?
Both Hard Resets and Factory Resets have the same effect. You should use this method if all other methods have failed. The iPhone will be reset to factory settings after a hard reset.
You will be resetting your iPhone back to factory settings and erasing or deleting everything from it.
How to Soft Reset iPhone Using a Physical Home Button
- While holding both the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons, press and hold both the bottom of the iPhone’s center and the top of the iPhone.
- As the iPhone shuts down and restarts, continue holding both buttons. It may take about ten to twenty seconds to complete the process.
- You can leave the buttons on the iPhone once it has shut down.
- The Apple iphone mobile logo will appear within 10 to 20 seconds.
- The iPhone is now clearing its memory, which will take a while. You should sit down until it is done.
- The hard reset has now been completed.
How to Soft Reset an iPhone Without a Power Button
- In order to wake the system, press the Sleep/Wake button and the Power button simultaneously.
- You will see the screen slide and the phone will shut off after about 5 seconds. Turn off the phone by sliding and stitching.
- In order to turn the iPhone back on if it has turned off, hold down the Power Button for several seconds.
How To Reset iPhone to Factory Settings
- Navigate to the settings section
- The General tab will appear
- Choose Reset from the drop-down menu.
- Reset All Settings, Erase All Content and Settings, and Reset Network Settings.
- When performing a hard factory reset, click Erase All Content and Settings
- Passcodes and passwords are required on the iPhone.
- Passwords must be entered and confirmed.
- It may take a few minutes for the phone to become fully functional once it has been reset.
- Let it finish its reset on its own.
- Once the hard reset is completed, your phone will look and work exactly as it did when it left the factory.
- The last available version of iOS will be installed on the iPhone after the reset if you updated the iOS.