It will prevent potential criminals from accessing your phone or anyone else who might be able to spy on you. You probably already know it, but you don’t want to take it off. You intend to remove all security protections that prevent unauthorized access from your smartphone.
The None option that removes the password or requests a PIN on the unlock Screen is almost always grey and cannot select at will. However, by following all the steps you can get the desired results. The right steps are as follows.
How To Remove Huawei Screen Lock Step By Step
Turn off PIN Or Password Requests
Would you prefer that your mobile phone not ask you to enter a pin or password when unlocking it? That is a very risky decision. However, an unlock pattern, password, or PIN can help protect your data from being accessed by malicious people, friends, or even strangers.
- To disable fingerprint unlock on the phone with a biometric scanner
- First, open the settings Android (the gear icon at the top of the screen) and turn off the feature.
- To do so, open the menu Fingerprint Identification> Fingerprint management and enter your PIN or password.
- Once the screen unlocks is turned off, move the lever toward the screen.
- You will need to switch from the password or PIN unlocking system to the one that requires you to dial a sequence.
- To adjust your Android phone, open the menu Screen lock and password and select the item related to the current unlock method, such as Pin o Password.
- On the screen that opens, enter the PIN or password.
- Press the button to unlock your device. Touch the option Sequence to confirm.
- Now confirm that you wish to set a fingerprint lock pattern.
- Press the Continue button. Next, draw your unlock pattern twice in a row on your phone’s screen.
- Set a backup PIN for use if you forget your unlock pattern.
- It is the code that you need to disable the code prompt or password prompt on your lock screen.
- Enter the backup PIN into the text fields and press the button.
- Turn the phone off by pressing Power.
- You must draw a sequence of wrong numbers five times until you get to the Countdown at 60 seconds.
- The Backup PIN button is located in the lower right corner.
- After the countdown has finished, press the button.
- Once the backup PIN is entered, you will redirect to Android settings.
- Your Huawei smartphone won’t ask for any unlocking if all goes well.
- If you slide up, you will be able to bypass the screenlock.
- If you are unsure, you can change your password, PIN, or unlock code by going to Settings> Screen lock> Password and choosing from the available unlock methods.
- When you enter your PIN and password, you will ask whether you also wish to activate the unlocking by fingerprint.
These two tips will help you remove the Huawei lock screen from your phone if the above steps fail to work.
- Menu configurations Android.
- Then go to Advanced Settings> fulfilment of security needs.
- Tap the button Ok to confirm.
- After doing this, You will delete your phone from all its data.
- You can also return to the Settings> screen lock and passwords> password Android menu to clear your device’s password or unlock your PIN.
- Go to Menu configurations on Android.
- Next, disable all apps that have administrator permissions.
- Follow the steps in the tutorial to remove the Huawei lock screen.
- You should now be able to unlock the Android lock screen if an app was holding it with administrator permissions.
- Go to Advanced Settings and security to disable cryptography on your phone.
- Disabling encryption means that You will delete all data in your phone’s storage.
- You can download the Activity Launcher App for free and launch it.
- Select the activity from the main menu.
- Then upload Settings> Encrypt your phone.
Unlock A Locked Huawei Mobile Phone
Are you unable to remember your unlock password or PIN and want to remove the screen lock from your Huawei smartphone? Without deleting all data, you will not be able to take back control of your device.
There is a slight chance that you can gain access to your phone again without having to delete any data. Google accounts will allow you to log in if your phone has Android 4.4.
For mobile phones with Android 5.0 or newer, resetting the system is the only way to gain access. You have two options here.
- Reset your mobile phone using Recovery: This software works beyond Android and allows for various operations, including rebooting the device. Press and hold both Power and Volume (+ keys) until the phone restarts. To select the factory reset option, you must use Volume (+) and Volume (-). After this, you can press the Power key to confirm.
- You can use the Android service Device administrator Android: Suppose you have activated the Anti-Theft Service of Security Administration on Android phones, which Google provides free of cost. In that case, you can remotely format the phone by connecting via the Android Device Management website, logging in to your Google account, and clicking first on the phone’s name in the left sidebar, then on Activate. Lock and restart > Restart.