How to take screenshot on Huawei Nova 3i. These days, smartphones are packed with amazing features such as the ability to take a screenshot. The Huawei Nova 3i smartphone has a screen size of 6.3 inches and a resolution of 1080x2340px. It ensures that you capture the most memorable moments of your life.
It is very easy to take a screenshot using popular apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Discord, or one text message. You have two options. This first option requires you to have access to the core assets of your Huawei nova 3i. To take a screenshot of your Huawei Nova 3i, you must use a trusted third-party app. Let’s look at the first.
It is extremely helpful to take a screenshot or screenshot on Huawei Nova 3i if you wish to save the screen to send to friends or colleagues. This following information will teach you the basics of taking screenshot with Huawei Nova 3.
How To Take Screenshot On Huawei Nova 3i
To save a website or image from your screen, take a screenshot with your Huawei Nova 3i.
It is easy. This article will walk you through the steps of taking a screenshot with your Huawei Nova 3i.
How To Save Screen On Nova 3i
- Find the screen you wish to screen capture on Huawei nova 3i.
- Press Power Sleep button & Volume Down both on your Huawei device. Hold for a few seconds, then release.
- The animation will show, and you’ll hear the sound of the screen capture to let you know that You took the screenshot.
- For a few seconds, a floating image will be visible at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click the floating screenshot image to view or edit the screenshot on Android 8 or above.
- You can share your edited screenshots using the share buttons on WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Screenshot Huawei Nova 3i Without Home Button
- Take a screenshot by locating the screen on your Huawei Nova 3i.
- Swipe to reveal the screenshot toggle options.
- To capture the screenshot, click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button.”
- You will take the screenshot now, and the notification will also display.
- By clicking on the notification, you can edit your Huawei screen capture.
- Your Huawei photos will be automatically saved to your Photos App.
How To Take A Long capture On Huawei Nova 3i?
- Take a long screen or scrolling picture on Huawei Nova 3i Press and hold down the power/volume button.
- First, take a standard screenshot. Next, tap on “Long screenshot” at the bottom to continue with the long screenshot.
- Tap on your screen to stop the long shot.
- Your scrolling screen has been captured successfully on your Nova3i.
How To Take An Extended Screenshot
You can take extended screenshots with newer models. This results in a screenshot that’s bigger than your smartphone’s display.
You can scroll through a webpage to take a screenshot instead of multiple screenshots. This only works if you can scroll through the page on your Huawei Nova 3i.
The procedure to take a screenshot can vary between models.
You can make a long screenshot using your Huawei Nova 3i by following these steps.
Start by opening an app with a scrolling feature, such as the Internet browser.
At the same time, simultaneously press the power and volume buttons.
It would help to hold down both buttons until your Huawei Nova 3i snaps a picture.
There will be a message with multiple options. Select “Scroll Shot.”
Take a screenshot of this page and place it at the bottom.
This method allows you to take a screenshot from a website in its entirety, even if you scroll down.
Take picture by clicking the button below.
Now your smartphone will extend the screenshot to the point you tap it.
Where Are Screenshots Saved On Huawei Nova 3i?
The Screenshots folder in the Huawei Gallery will save your Huawei Nova 3i screenshots.
- Launch the Huawei Gallery app from your nova 3i. Tap the Library bar icon.
- Open the Screenshots folder to view the screenshots you have already taken.
- Select the screenshot you wish to view and then click on it to share.
Should The Configuration On Your Huawei Nova 3i Be Slightly Different?
You may have decided to install your OS on your Huawei Nova 3i. Here are some key points to help you take a screenshot
When a mobile device does not have a keyboard, it can take screenshots using a combination key and a screen button.
Special Features Under Android, Which Could Be On Your Huawei Nova 3i
The power button and home button required to take screenshots. It is done by pressing and holding both of these buttons simultaneously. A screenshot can be taken by pressing and holding the power button on the screen if the device does not have a home button.
About Huawei Nova 3i
Huawei Nova 3i features a 6.3″ LCD screen and a Kirin 710 CPU (12 nm). Android 8.1 (Oreo), EMUI 9.0, Mali-G51 MP4, and Android 9.0 (Pie). It comes with 4/6GB RAM and a 3340mAh lithium battery.